Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aion...oh how I luvvies you...

Totally forgot I made one of these blog sites, and since I just remembered about it, I might as well scribble down some thoughts about a new MMO I'm playing called Aion. It just came out a few weeks ago, and all my friends from college are playing with me. Suffice it to say...I'm completely addicted (you already know this, Ryn XD) The game is totally pvp-centric, which I love, and it's not a huge grindfest like Lineage II was (I managed to grind my ass all the way up to lvl 73 before I decided I would switch to Aion after I played it in open beta).

There are two factions in the game who are at war with each other, the Elyos and Asmodians. People tend to think that the Asmodians are the "bad guys", but I think that both races think each other is the bad guy and they are fighting for control of a torn world. I am playing an Elyos who I've lvled up to 39 already lol, and I even started a week behind (I was in Omaha for a few days when the servers first went live). The game is just that good, and there is pvp aplenty on a daily basis. I look forward to seeing what the endgame has to offer, and of course, getting to the lvl cap of 50 so I can take part in major raids against enemy cities.

The graphics are gorgeous and I'd upload a pic of my character, Gilford, but I'm too lazy to figure out how to put pictures in these blog entries lulz.

1 comment: