Sunday, March 8, 2009

Go away, eBay...

...go far far away...and quit tempting me to blow my paychecks on you. Everyday I feel the need to go on ebay and look to see if I can snipe any good deals. And I usually do find something for cheaper than someone would normally pay for it, so of course I keep coming back. My bank account slowly trickles away until payday when I stop feeling bad about myself for spending all that money and then the cycle repeats.

Finally got to the grocery store yesterday so I'm all stocked up on foods. Got lots of tasty fruits and veggies for my lunches this coming week, trying to not eat out as much. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. oh noez! another victim of ebay! XD i know just how you feel.

    self-control, and you can beat this bad yet awesome... money-spending.... but saving money too... *suddenly has an urge to go on ebay* O.O''


    ahhhh!!!! the recovering addict is suffering a deprivation!!! XD NOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there needs to be a 12-step program for ebay addicts! LOL!

    Good luck on eating healthy! I am trying too! ^^

    ReplyDelete